Beautification Workday - Saturday, May 11th starting at 9:00am (rain date May 18th)
- Volunteers with gardening skills needed to plant flowers, clean up branches, etc., to help our club look beautiful for opening day!
- Buy/Donate flats of flowers
- Donate extra flowers you have around the house
- Help plant flowers
- Bring your own tools, gloves, watering cans, etc.
- To volunteer, send an email to Bill Sulkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Day Welcome Party - Saturday, May 25th starting at 12:00 noon (or first sunny Saturday/Sunday).
- Complimentary hotdogs will be offered.
Member Car Show and Rally - Date to be determined 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Family Beach Party - Saturday, June 15th 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Wear your favorite crazy beach attire
- BYO food and drinks for your family
- Snacks and popsicles provided
Independence Day Family Party - Thursday, July 4th, starting at 11:00 a.m. Fun and games for all.
- *Advanced sign-up is required. Sign-up at the gatehouse. - Swim races and penny pitch for the kids - Egg toss for the adults - Meals provided (chicken and hotdogs) - Bring a dish to share (appetizer, salad or dessert)
Annual Pig Roast (Adults 21+ only) - Saturday, July 20th
- *Advanced sign-up is required. Sign-up at the gate house
- Dinner at 6;30 p.m. Side dishes & Dessert will be provided - Beverages (water and pop) will be provided - Those who fancy something else to drink, please bring your own drinks - Additional appetizers, sides, desserts to share are always welcome - Dancing to a DJ and/or live entertainment - Pool with volleyball net will be available
- Fee will be charged
Popsicle Sundays - Month of August
- FREE popsicles for the kids!
Youth Night Swim (ages 15 & under) - Wednesdays in August (7th, 14th & 21st) 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- No rafts please!!
- "Foam Party" date to be determined
Family Movie Night - Friday, August 23rd at dusk (~ 8:30 pm)
- Featuring - TBD
- Movie and popcorn under the stars
*-Guests of members are welcome and must pay for a guest pass to participate in these activities
Annual Club Membership Meeting (Full Members Only) – Saturday, August 31st. Time to be announced
- Meet at the pavilion - Coffee and Donuts will be provided - Ballots will be counted to elect new Directors - Select Nominating Committee members - Committee's report on their season activities/projects
Pool Closing Day - Sunday, September 8th at 8:30 p.m.
Any questions, concerns or suggestions regarding 2019 Social Events, please send an email to email@example.com