Woodland Hills Clubis a non-profit organization operating a swimming pool and other family recreational activities. The club was founded in 1958. The club is owned by its fully bonded members. A bond is purchased up front and annual dues are required each year. There is also an opportunity to obtain an Associate Membership (no bond or ownership) for an annual fee. The club is located on Bingham Drive (off Boyce Road, off Rt. 19) on a 9 acre site in the southern portion of Upper St. Clair, PA.
The original plan called for a standard Olympic and a kiddie wading pool. The main pool has been expanded since then to a "L" shape. The main pool is used for recreation and competitive swim meets. The main pool is heated and equipped with a filter system that insures complete turnover of the water every 7 hours or less. Solar heating was added to the kiddie pool in 2015.
Key features at the club:
•Heated "L" shaped main pool - 4,800 sq. ft.- depth 3' - 11'